How are you using your time today?
Everyone lives a unique life; different circumstance and environment. Yet, we all have the same amount of time. A lifetime of eighty years is the equivalent of 42,076,800 minutes of living. There are 525,600 minutes in one year. How we use and budget our time will determine our life’s outcome. Do we treasure our time and use it wisely?
Here are some ideas to ponder… add what is important to you.
- Resolve issues that have been troubling you.
- Live powerfully, instead of superficially.
- Get clarity on what you want to do, and learn and do it.
- Be deliberate and calm, set aside worry and regrets of the past, and other sabotaging emotions.
- Get in touch with your positivity more than your negativity.
- Make effective decisions.
- Balance your personal and professional life.
- Achieve your financial and family goals.
- Reject excuses, and assume responsibility.
- Embrace supportive relationships.
- Create more, seek less.
- Create mastery of your life and in the things you do everyday.
- Love, love, and more love. Love is endless and never fails.
- Find and use your happiness triggers.
- Enjoy each moment, smile, and learn from your mistakes.
- Don’t linger on the things that take away your joy.
- Pat yourself on the back, don’t compare yourself with others.